Note: content moved to geniustechhub.com . Visit link for updates
Ok. Let’s get straight into it. Follow the steps carefully and enjoy free browsing on your android device today. This trick is for Airtel only. But feel free to try on other networks as well.
What You’ll need
- Android phone
- Your-freedom app for android
- Time and patience
- First register for an account at your-freedom. You’ll use that account for logging in to the app later.
- Download your-freedom app from the Play Store if you don’t have it
- Launch it and click on CONFIGURE. Select Account Information and insert the username and password you obtained from the your-freedom website.
- Select Server connection: DNS/UDP TWEAK; Port:53
- Connection mode: Nigeria Airtel
- Click Wizard, and wait till it displays list of servers. The servers without coins are for free users while those with coins are for premium users. Choose one that applies to you.
- Tick ENABLE ENCRYPTION, ENABLE RE-KEYING
- Re-connection Delay: 5000
- Minimum Post Size: 10000000
- Initial Post Size: 150000
- Go to your proxy settings in your phone’s network settings: PROXY: staticdns.com or 126.96.36.199. Use 80 as port number.
- Now go back to the your-freedom app and click START CONNECTION
- Set your APN to: internet.ng.airtel.com
- Connect and enjoy.
Leave comments below for any help. Happy browsing.