Note: please visit geniustechhub.com for updates
This is the simple steps for the brand new Jailbreak from the TaiG team (iOS 8.1 – 8.3). All download links can be found at the end of the post, including a video tutorial. This is for windows users. Just follow steps in photos. Happy jailbreaking!! [Because our devices deserve freedom].
As always, the brand new TaiG version 2.0 iOS 8.3 jailbreak utility includes support for the following iOS devices, being every iPhone, iPod touch and iPad model that’s capable of upgrading to iOS 8.3 via iTunes:
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus – the latest iPhone models.
- Every iPhone 5x iteration, being the iPhone 5s, 5c and 5.
- Apple’s older iPhone 4s.
- The iPad Air line, including the iPad Air 2.
- 5th generation iPod touch.
- All iPad Mini versions, including the mini 3, 2 and 1.
- Full-size iPad models, being the iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2.
STEPS (IN PICTURES)
- iTunes 12.o.1.26 32bit or 64bit
- TaiG version 2.0 for Windows
- The iOS 8.3 IPSW, which should be used to restore if you encounter issues
Check out the Evasi0n website for full description. Leave comments below for help.