If you’re a fan of watching YouTube Videos on your phone, you probably like to download the videos sometimes. Today I’ll show you an even easier way to download videos from YouTube using your phone.
Most people use Tubemate to download from YouTube. But we all know it’s not so cool. You don’t get the look and feel of the normal YouTube app. Plus it’s packed with ads.
The app I’ll be showcasing today is called OGYoutube. It’s just the normal YouTube App with a few modifications applied to it. It’s simple to use. Just install it like any other android app and you’re good to go. It works for both rooted and unrooted phones. Checkout the screenshots and cool features below:
- You can download multiple downloads in the meantime
- You can watch the video on Background & Popup Window
- You can watch the video while the Screen is off
- You can play all qualities *140p~1440p*
- You can download the video as [MP3]
- You can download the subtitles
- You can download any quality
- Option to press back button twice to exit the video